Get ready to take it all off with the Exfoliating Peel!
Boost your skin’s natural renewal with a bounty of botanical and fruit extracts that strip away the dead skin cells, excess oil, and daily debris that clog your pores and age your face. Take it all off to reveal softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin and let the more youthful, luminous you shine!
Is the Exfoliating Peel similar to a chemical peel that you would get from a dermatologist?
The Exfoliating Peel is a mild, in-home version of a chemical peel you would have done at a dermatologist office. The Exfoliating Peel uses botanically based glycolic acid, lactic acid, and fruit acids to boost your skin’s natural renewal, rather than the harsh chemicals and irritants found in some chemical peels.
Will the Exfoliating Peel help acne?
While the Exfoliating Peel does help strip away dead skin cells and excess oil, it is not a treatment for the prevention of acne.
Is the Exfoliating Peel safe for all skin types?
Yes, the Exfoliating Peel is safe to use on all skin type. Do not apply Exfoliating Peel to skin that is burned, damaged, or irritated. If you have dry skin, apply the Facial after using Exfoliating Peel for a deeply hydrating experience!
Features and Benefits
- Gently peels away excess oils, dead skin cells, and pore-clogging debris
- Lessens the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Cleans and clears for a healthier looking complexion
- Rejuvenates skin with a burst of refreshing botanical and fruit extracts
- Leaves skin feeling softer, smoother, and with a more youthful glow
- Pair with Cleanser and Facial™ for the ultimate at-home spa experience
Spread a generous, even layer of Exfoliating Peel over face and neck. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water to remove. Recommended for use twice a week.